Everyone can wipe the sweat from their shiny brows because we are done filming! I mean, we are so close we might as well say we are. A few things remain, but they are small. Very small. Liliputian are the shots we need. And Liliputian are the days we have before the premiere. And Joel, Dan and I have our work cut out. But mainly Joel and Dan. (Sorry dudes) One thing I keep thinking about that pisses me off: pretzels. We never had enough when we needed them. Damn it! Oh Shit! And there were two unopened bags inside my house. They were there but we didn't know. We not know. I felt bad that Mr Mat had to sit around so much. Sorry Mr Mat. We tried our bestesses. Mr Aaron stuck around for a picnic blanket rendezvous with Kaboom, and we never had the time. And Quintino is still holding his breathe, but he's not yet wet.But we got some good stuff filmed. The band in the corner looked so funny. Thank you Mr James and Ms Bonnie (I mean, Mr Bear and Ms Fox) Quintino in the shed. Mr Waldo on the roof. Mr Jon and his line about forgetting the ice. (My head still hurts thinking about it) The pretzel shot and the laughter. Genius. I couldn't have written the way that turned out. It was so much funnier than I had imagined. Ms Beth with the Jurrasic Park quotes. Mr Nathan and the swamp colored polo shirt. Mr Brandon when he drank the glass of water. Ms Sun for your bright rays.
There are always things I wish we could have done, things that could have been different. But we had little time. And the important stuff is there. The story is there, all the essentials for this to make sense. That's what's important. Now we have 6 hours of footage to work through. Yikes!

2 Comments:
Should be an interesting movie... i hope there is much laughter.
Jay, you did such a great job with everything! I'm so excited to see how this turns out! Thanks, champ! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home