The one where the side note is the end note
Simon and Abby have done their Downtown Irwin scenes! Hip Hip... But I soon realized that we forgot a line, this one about Dandelion Wine. So I will try to work it in to a later scene at the meeting place, because I like that line.
Remind me and yourselves that once a scene is done and taped, someone needs to go through the lines and make sure all the essentials were said. See, Beth and I wanted it to be natural so said what felt right. We said about 85% of our lines. Added a little and just sort of stayed in the script's vicinity, never straying too far. We had this one take where I had pizza sauce around my mouth and was trying to talk, so we started laughing about it, but kept going. Its such a good little champion of a take.
Side note: never stop a take for a reason like, 'We started laughing". It could be gold.
Remind me and yourselves that once a scene is done and taped, someone needs to go through the lines and make sure all the essentials were said. See, Beth and I wanted it to be natural so said what felt right. We said about 85% of our lines. Added a little and just sort of stayed in the script's vicinity, never straying too far. We had this one take where I had pizza sauce around my mouth and was trying to talk, so we started laughing about it, but kept going. Its such a good little champion of a take.
Side note: never stop a take for a reason like, 'We started laughing". It could be gold.

13 Comments:
isn't this how all episodes of either Seinfeld or Friends was titled...??? "The one where..."
Indeed, it was "Friends".
Hey Jen,
What's up? I didn't know you were in "Pretzels" or whatever this movie's called. I'm Partyboy #6, how about you?
M. Perry
get matthew perry off out of here...
Whoa! Hey Jen! Hey Matt! How YOU guys doin'???
hahaha, I dont know, hahaha, if you guys should BE here, hahaha, so umm, hahaha... hey Jen.
-Ross
aaaahhhh! ok guys, to whomever was "ross"--HOW is that ROSS?!! it sounds more like Butthead--of "Beavis & Butthead"...oh man...awful, I know! but it *does*!!
Could he BE any less like Ross?
-The Chandler
Dude, don't do it! It's not worth it. Like one time I had to fall down an elevator shaft. It's just not worth it.
-Joey
Hmmm, that's odd. I thought that was my friend JOEY from that show I was on. Huh.
-Chands
Hey guys! Why didn't anyone invite me to the party? It feels just like that time I was having triplets while the rest of you were off in London for Ross's wedding, or, you know, whatever you guys were doing.. Jen, call me!
-Pheebs
David, watch your language!! Coco might hear you...
i hate this.
Post a Comment
<< Home